This week started out on a health-kick high when Tony and I went back to Pilates on Tuesday night. It was tough going as we hadn't been since before Christmas, and there were a few aching muscles on Wednesday!
The health-kick died a nasty death on Thursday as it was Carli's last day at SRQ - after gobbling down a super-sized farewell morning tea the Comms team headed out for lunch - and a couple glasses of my fave plonk, NZ Sauv Blanc - before heading back to the office to try and wile away the hours with a light head.
After work we headed over to the Chill Bar and continued to enjoy a drink or two, or three, or four, etc, etc, etc... and it got ugly from there. I never want to see vodka again, at least not on a school night!!! I had a great night with Carli and Alex (what goes on tour stays on tour guys, so I promise I won't blab any stories here!). Poor Alex had to back up again on Friday for a Bucks Weekend (he looked like death on Monday!!)
On Saturday arvo-evening I was involved in a floodboat photo shoot for the SES - just call me the SES covergirl ;-) It was sooooo much fun and I promise to post pics here as soon as I get them.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
who are you?.....love ya...MIC
can't wait to see the pic Jen :)
hey jen, just had a thought... would you be involved in helping out with cyclone larry as part of the ses?
Post a Comment