Wednesday started out as per usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. I got to work, checked my emails (first priority) then had a chat with a few of the girls.
But when I got back to my computer, my vision had gone all funny and I couldn't focus properly on my computer screen. To cut a long story short, the doctor told me I was suffering a vascular headache (whatever that is?!!?) It was pretty scary though and now I know what people go through with migraines!
I had the rest of the day off - it went from bad to worse then back to just plain bad. And when I woke up this morning I still felt a bit sore and my eyes were still sensitive to light. I'm back to about 95% now and hopefully it should all come good in the morning. At least I can use the computer now!!
Enough of that now! In other news, Tony's Dad is staying with us tonight - he's got an appointment tomorrow, so he caught the train down from Bundy. We just had a nice dinner up the road.
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jen - hope you're OK! I think a vascular headache should buy you a few days off work!
That's terrible Jen. Sounds a lot like a migraine. Hope it's your first and last.
Post a Comment